Friday, October 20, 2006

I was going to stop posting other people's cartoons and only run my own, but these two are just too cool. "Ol Blind Patriotism" the bottle of booze says. Like that reader who is so bent out of shape by me criticizing Congressman King- I swear some people just can't see what's wrong with politicians so long as they're the right party.

I think that this Bennett of the Christian Science Monitor is one of my favorite cartoonists. I haven't figured out yet what computer program he must use, but I swear he draws everything on the computer instead of using paper first and then scanning it in and embelishing it. He's amazing, every cartoon is such a beautiful work of art. Of course, the point he makes is excellent too- the tiny piece of gum is labeled "wages." See his point?

And here is some free campaign advertising. Consider it an internet "yard sign."

Need to know what to get me for Christmas? Consult my Froogle List

A team of Stanford University Psychchiatrists' survey suggests that naywhere from 6 to 14% of computer users are addicted to the web. Check out my newest website on Multiply.
I'm pathetic. It's almost as bad as coffee.

No comments: