Friday, February 04, 2005

Biography:



Drawn on a mirror with one eye closed. This was an exercise I had students do in my class "Introduction to Drawing and Seeing,"



Biography:

I got my B.S.Ed in History end Art from Concordia University, Nebraska in 1993. Concordia boasts a nationally renown Art Department. There, I was privileged to study under the likes of William R. Wolfram, Richard Wiegmann. Lynn Soloway, Donald Dynnison and sound-sculptor and investor, Reinhold Peiper Marxhausen .



In 1993 I began teaching at Los Angeles Lutheran Junior/Senior High School. Coincidentally LALHS is the Alma Mater of Wiegmann. Once in L.A I quickly sought the wise counsel of former LALHS art teachers Roland Sylwester, and the eminent water colorist, author and art educator, Gerald F. Brommer.



In 2000 I began teaching at Boyer Valley Community Schools in Dunlap, Iowa.



No comments: