Friday, January 05, 2007

Hair of the dog.

I think I've got the shakes from withdrawl. Today, the Area Education Association's internet filter, in it's infinite artificial intelligence (program not person) has determined that multiply is just as bad as stupid MySpace and FaceBook and has blocked it. Shoot-a-mile! Guess I'll have to spend my lunch hour, planning period, and after school before games doing things like grading and lesson planning, or updating the school's website. Hmmm, there's some ideas.

Hey, at least I'm not instant-messenging a boyfriend/girlfriend all the time like you hear about on those TV expose's all the time.

Free the web!

No, I don't mean that, I'm SO glad that those stupid assed MySpace and FaceBook are blocked so kids can't use them at school, they cause enough damage at their homes. Today some kid told me how she and her friends pretended to be her ex-boyfriend and left nasty messages on another kid's MySpace page because kid#2 had left flirty messages on kid #1's ex-boyfriend's MySpace page. GAWD how freaking sick! Maybe the First amendment should only apply to people over 30.

I just want to self-publish my pictures, comics and writing (and not get paid for it, I know Kenny, quit reminding me, maybe I should spend my free time mailing columns and cartoons to magazines, publishers, or syndicates. Hmmm, there's an idea).

No comments: