Wednesday, November 03, 2010

19 yr old Senior's eligibility ran out

I wrote this to a Senior who cheered for football this year, who hasn't been in school for a week or more.

Hey kid- get well and get back to school.
You were making so much progress in Drawing, I'd hate for you to regress in skills.
I'm really looking forward to having you mascot for me too. You're awesome at encouraging the crowd, I think you'll be a great mascot.
Take some Vitamin C or echinacea or something.
Nasty rumor going around today that you're so despondent about not being able to play basketball that you're thinking about dropping out. I sure hope that's just a rumor. You're way too smart for that. Plus you can't play basketball in college if you don't go to college and you can't go to college if you don't graduate from hs.
You know you can always talk to me about anything. I'm here to listen. I know Ball meant a lot to you. Hang in there.
Lots of love, 
Coach Mal


Unfortunately, the email bounced back-

Mail Delivery Subsystem 
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error.

No comments: