Friday, November 19, 2010

Entwurf von Scheiße: some loose ideas

Anne Lamott says that having lots of ideas brewing for a story is like having tons of boxes of ornaments but no tree to hang them on yet. Thats kinda how I feel about this whole new "Wolfmädchen" project.  I don't know if it's tonight's full moon or just that having finally gotten around to post those last to pieces got my juices going, but I'm having a hard time sleeping. So, here are some tree ornaments before before I forget:

  • Sheep in Wolves' clothing
  • Sheep dogs
  • Coyotes
  • No chickens were harmed in the production of this video
  • whats up with a guy who carries around a King James Bible in his backpack but has nothing but Slipknot and Black Veil Brides on his iPod?
  • Alpha dog
  • Chew toy
  • Canis dirus (dirus=abominable)
  • Fox, dog, bitch, mama grizzly

No comments: