Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Early Spring

These are waterfalls along the Immigrant Creek before it feeds into the Soldier River near Charter Oak, Iowa where I live.

Here's a moody composition. I'm sure a more melancholy mind imagines a raven on a dead branch in late autumn, but it's actually a purple martin bringing it's beautiful song to a budding baugh in early spring on a misty twilight. I thought this was the kind of picture that people superimpose poems over. I just couldn't come up with anything poetic.

Hey everybody, scroll down to see the ClusterMap in the sidebar- wow, people from Alaska to the South Pacific, from England to the Andes! This blog is getting around. Hey, post a comment or sign my guestbook. I hope you like my art, check out my archives, the earliest posts are the best artworks! Thanks for taking WildArt world-wide!

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

A rock waterfall going into the Soldier River? Wait a second, are those actually re-used sidewalk sections? I'm confused; please explain, sir!