Monday, October 11, 2004


"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. " ~John 4:23 This photo is from the National Lutheran Youth Gathering in Orlando last Summer. I think shows the joy and expression that sincere worship reveals. I'm sick of hyper-conservative dogmatic Christians telling me that worship should not be emotional. That really makes we want to use explicatives! Our FAITH needs to be based on truth, rather than mood or feelings, but what else is worship if it's void of feelings? Lutherans who are so opposed to "contemporary" worship need to read about how King David's wife, Saul's daughter scolded him for being too emotional when he worshiped God- "David...danced before the LORD with all his might...I will celebrate before the LORD, I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes" ~2 Samuel 6:14&22


Posted by Hello

No comments: