Friday, March 30, 2007

Looking forward to seeing Obama in Denison tomorow night.

As much as I'm loving his book and love the idea of someone who reads and can write and speak, unlike our current president, not to mention the fact that he's a Constitutional expert, also in stark contrast to our current president- I have to admit to having a great deal of residual loyalty to John Edwards left over from his last run, as well as a great interest in Clark, Richardson, and Gore. I could live with Hillary, but she's not my first, second, third, or even fourth choice. They're all better than McCain.
 
Maybe seeing/hearing will be believing. I kind of hope so. I heard civil rights veteran, Cong. John Lewis on NPR compare Obama to Bobbie Kennedy. That would have me, I tell ya what.
 
I'd like to see whoever wins appoint Patrick Fitzpatrick Attorney General, Richard Clarke Director of Homeland Security, and either Gen. Barry R. McCaffrey or Gen. Wes Clark Sec. of Defence.
 
You know who should be Secretary of State?
How about a DIPLOMAT!
 
Actually, as long as we're talking about going a starkly different direction than Bush, why not Joe Wilson. And just to add insult to revenge, maybe Valarie Plame could become CIA Director.



_______________________________
Pirate Prayers at:
http://malloryprayer.blogspot.com

Ted's cartoons, artworks, photos, and commentary at:
http://tmal.multiply.com

"The gospel is meant to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." ~Garrison Keillor

No comments: