Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Easel

Here's some of what I'm working on right now. an 12x18 self portrait in oil pastel that I'm doing with 7th Grade Art (kinda cartoony) and an 18x24 drawing of Harry Truman, behind is an 18x24 oil pastel based on a photo of my goddaughter Victoria. I love my beat up old easel, I salvaged it when they were changing the old "Founde'r Hall" building from being the Art Dept. to Math at my college. It's rickety, but it reminds me of my school days. I also need to get working on an editorial cartoon for next week's Charter Oak-Ute NEWSpaper. I was thinking about doing something about how Neb. Se. Chuck Hagel had a huge press conference to announce that he's not announcing that he's running for president yet- but it will be too old by the time it runs.

No comments: