Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wild Art

Wild Art: "I love my summer job. Besides the Charter Oak Achievement Days and Monona County Fair, I was assigned to take pictures and gather information on parks and recreational areas and attractions for a special Monona County Guide. "

Check out my Art Blog to see pictures I took at Timber Ridge, Grey's Landing, Whiting Woods, and my mother-in-laws garden at my wife's parent's farm (okay, that's actually in Crawford County).

I've been thinking a lot about how I should try to include stuff on this blog other than politics and my column (which is often about politics). But while some may feel that it is a pain in the hind end to go to an art blog, prayer blog, cheer-coaching blog, and yearbook/photo/web-design blog... in some ways it is easier to keep things categorized.

No comments: